Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vocalpoint: Over $7 worth of coupons for Pro-Health Clinical Coupons from Crest & Oral-B ~ HURRY!


Check out this great deal for coupons I just bumped into - they are fabulously free and for one of my favorite products! I use the clinical Pro-Health Toothpaste all the time and love love love it! These coupons will make them super affordable for me now, especially if I find a great sale going on to pair them with! I hope you grab yourself some too before they are all gone!

Check your Vocalpoint account! 

If you hurry, you’ll be able to request
more than $7 worth of coupons for
Pro-Health Clinical products from Crest and Oral-B!

If you’re not a member of VocalPoint, click HERE to join.  It’s FREE and they give you great coupons and FREE stuff!
Sign in to you account, then go HERE to see if you can get the coupon!
Remember - you have to be a member to get this deal and it's free to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment