Saturday, May 12, 2012

Earn Money EVERY TIME YOU Print Your Free Coupons....

WOW did I just find an awesome deal...... and it has been right under my nose Forever..... Because I am a member of Big Crumbs - I now get paid everytime I go print my free coupons (something I do almost every day!) There is nothing to it..... you just have to first sign up to get your own FREE big crumbs account by clicking here          then you can go to this page or search for coupons.com in your stores section then just click "get this deal" and it takes you straight to the coupons page and you get your free coupons PLUS get paid for doing it! 

The important thing to remember is you have to always click through your account to get the credit for your purchases! There are so many different ways to get paid on this site but this one is by far the best as printing coupons for free and getting paid to do it......... is awesome!!!!!

This is so exciting to me!!!! I hope you also join up and reap the extra cash your printing is generating instead of giving that cash to some other blog site for directing you there........... "light bulbs are flashing everywhere I hope!"

Here is a copy of my prints payout just from yesterday (I was experimenting to see how it pays and just clicked on 3 or 4........) color me one happy camper when I pulled it open today and say I earned $.28 cents for it..........

Your 20 Most Recent Purchases

DateStoreAmountCash Back
05/11/2012Coupons.com$0.00$0.28
05/10/2012Walgreens$9.85$0.48

YEP! You are reading it right...... I didn't spend a penny (column one) yet I EARNED $.28 cents just for PRINTING MY freebie COUPONS..........

Now it's your turn to go get paid!!!!!

Here is the link again to sign up......   SIGN UP HERE
Here is the link to read more about how it works.... HOW BIG CRUMBS WORKS
Here is the link to my personal profile on Big Crumbs.... SHELLEY'S PROFILE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment